('peaceminusone.com “PEACEMINUSONE”) protects user's personal information and interests based on the Personal Information Protection Law, and complains about user's personal information. The following processing policy is put in order to process smoothly.
('PEACEMINUSONE”) will notify the company through a notice on the website (or individual notice) when it revises the processing policy of personal information.
○ This policy will come into effect on July 1, 2020.
1. Processing personal information
a). Homepage member registration and management
Confirmation of membership registration intention, identification/authentication associated with the provision of membership services, identity verification by restrictive identity verification system, prevention of unauthorized use of services, legal representative when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14 We will confirm whether you agree with, and process personal information for the purpose of various notices/notifications, complaints processing, keeping records for dispute adjustment, etc.
b). Petition office work
To confirm the identity of the petitioner and to confirm the complaint, personal information will be processed for the purpose of actually contacting/notifying the investigation and notifying the processing result.
c). Providing goods or services
We process personal information for the purpose of product delivery, calculation, personal authentication, payment and settlement.
d). Use for marketing and advertising
Personal information is processed for the purpose of confirming the effectiveness of the service, grasping the connection frequency, and statistics regarding the service usage of members.
2. Status of personal information file
1. Personal information file name: Member information -Personal information items: Email, mobile phone number, home address, home phone number, login ID, name, service usage record, connection log, connection IP information, payment record, legal representative name, legal representative home phone Number, legal representative's home address, legal representative's mobile phone number -Collection method: Homepage -Reason for holding: Management and confirmation of personal information -Holding period: 1 year -Related laws: Records regarding collection/processing and use of credit information: 3 years, records regarding consumer complaints or dispute resolution: 3 years, records regarding payment and supply of goods: 5 years, contract or withdrawal of application, etc. Records on: 5 years
3. Processing of personal information and retention period
① ('PEACEMINUSONE') is the retention/use period of personal information in accordance with the law and the possession of personal information consented to when collecting personal information from the information subject, processing of personal information within the use period, Hold
② The processing and retention period of each personal information is as follows. 1. Personal information related to will be retained and used for the above purposes from the date of consent regarding collection and use to <1 year>. -Reason for holding: Management and confirmation of personal information -Related laws: 1) Records regarding collection/processing and use of credit information: 3 years 2) Record of consumer complaints or dispute resolution: 3 years 3) Records regarding payment and supply of goods: 5 years 4) Records regarding contract or application withdrawal: 5 years
-Reason for exception: In case of withdrawal from membership
4. Rights and obligations of information subjects and legal representatives and methods of exercising them As a subject of personal information, users can exercise the following rights.
(1) The information subject can exercise the right to view, correct, delete, and suspend processing of personal information at any time of PEACEMINUSONE., Ltd. (2) Exercise of rights under the provisions of paragraph 1 may be performed via e-mail, facsimile transmission (FAX), etc., written in accordance with Article 41, paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Order of the Personal Information Protection Act of PEACEMINUSONE Co., Ltd. PEACEMINUSONE Co., Ltd. will take measures against this without delay. ③ You can exercise your rights under the provisions of paragraph 1 through a legal representative of the information subject or a representative of a person who has been delegated. In this case, it is necessary to submit a power of attorney in the form of Attachment 11 of the Personal Information Protection Law Enforcement Regulations. ④ Regarding the request to stop browsing and processing of personal information, the right of the information subject may be limited by Article 35 Clause 5 and Article 37 Clause 2 of the Personal Information Protection Law. (5) Requests for correction and deletion of personal information cannot be requested if other laws and regulations specify that personal information is to be collected. (6) PEACEMINUSONE Co., Ltd. confirms that the person who requested the browsing needs based on the rights of the information subject, the request for correction/deletion, the processing stop request, etc. is the principal or a legitimate agent confirm.
5. Creating personal information items to process
① ('peaceminusone.com “hereinafter “PEACEMINUSONE”) processes the following personal information items.
1 -Required items: E-mail, mobile phone number, home address, home phone number, login ID, name, payment record, legal representative name, legal representative home phone number, legal representative home address, legal representative's mobile phone phone number -Selection items: service usage record, connection log, connection IP information
6. Destruction of personal information Co., Ltd. ('PEACEMINUSONE'), in principle, will destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedure, deadline and method of destruction are as follows.
-Destruction procedure The information entered by the user will be transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (separate documents for paper) and stored for a certain period of time in accordance with the internal policy and other related laws, or immediately destroyed. At this time, personal information transferred to the DB will not be used for other purposes unless legally required.
-Destruction deadline When the holding period of personal information has passed, the user's personal information will be deleted within 5 days from the end of the holding period in order to achieve the processing purpose of the personal information, such as the abolition of the service, the end of the business, etc. When we no longer need your personal information, we will destroy it within 5 days from the date on which it is deemed unnecessary to process personal information.
-Discard method Information in electronic file format uses technical methods that cannot reproduce the recording. The personal information output on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.
7. Installation of automatic collection device for personal information· Matters concerning management and refusal
8. Create a personal information protection officer
① PEACEMINUSONE Co., Ltd. (“peaceminusone.com “PEACEMINUSONE”) is responsible for overall management of personal information processing, such as personal information processing related complaint processing and damage relief. In order to do so, we have designated a personal information protection officer as follows.
② All inquiries regarding the protection of personal information that occurred while using the service (or business) of PEACEMINUSONE Co., Ltd. (“peaceminusone.com “hereafter” PEACEMINUSONE) Inc. You can contact the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge. PEACEMINUSONE Co., Ltd. (“peaceminusone.com” “PEACEMINUSONE”) responds to information-related inquiries without delay and continues to process them.
9. Changes in processing policy for personal information
(1) This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date, and if changes, additions, deletions, or corrections are made in accordance with laws and policies, we will notify you 7 days prior to the change through notification.
10. Measures to secure the safety of personal information Co., Ltd. ('PEACEMINUSONE') is based on the provisions of Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Law. Physical and physical measures.
1.Perform regular self-audits In order to ensure the safety of handling personal information, we carry out self-audits on a regular basis (once a quarter).
2. Minimize and train employees to handle personal information We take measures to manage personal information by designating personnel who handle personal information, limiting it to the person in charge, and minimizing it.
3. Formulation and implementation of internal management plan We have formulated and implemented an internal management plan for the safe processing of personal information.
4. Technical measures for hacking ('PEACEMINUSONE') installs a security program to prevent personal information from being leaked or damaged due to hacking, computer viruses, etc. Has a system installed in a controlled area for technical/physical monitoring and blocking.
5. Storage of connection records and prevention of forgery We keep and manage the records connected to the personal information processing system for at least 6 months, and use the security function to prevent the connection records from being forged, altered, stolen, or lost.
6. Restricting access to personal information We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, changing, and deleting access to the database system that processes personal information, and use the intrusion blocking system to make unauthorized access from outside. Is in control.
7. Access control for unauthorized persons Personal information is stored in a separate physical storage location, and access control procedures are established for it to operate.